How I can help you
My Volunteer Experience:
As an entrepreneur, I enjoy helping individuals who are thinking about starting a business, managing or expanding an existing business.
I am grateful to say that SCORE helped me start my first business in 1982 when I opened my Nail Technology School. I also used SCORE's resources to start my 2nd business business in child care, and again when I started my mobile bookkeeping services in 1998.
After 40+ years of entrepreneurialship, I have extended my education acquiring a bachelor's degree in Management Technology in Finance to assist business owners with evaluating their businesses, support financial planning and analysis for software technology.
As a volunteer mentor for SCORE, I am committed to assist startups in creating business plan to start forming ideas and putting it on paper.
Areas of Expertise
- Accounting & Cash Flow
- Strategy & Planning
- Finance & Insurance
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Certifications: (Bookkeeping, QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Xero Accounting, Xero Payroll)
- IRS Authorized Efile Provider since 1998
- Business Administration courses, Finance Application Training and Windows Applications
- Bachelor Degree in Biblical Studies/Counseling
- Currently attending DeVry University (Master Program Technicial Management in Finance)